Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Window


When God closes the door he opens a  window.
We only have 5 windows at home. But this one shows the many facets of life. From dawn to dusk from joy to sorrow. Together with my family we have managed to enjoy the beauty of God's immense love reflected on this little window.
It is also welcoming site because this is my first time to finally immerse and involved myself on blogging

"I am like the weather sometimes it is rainy on other times sunny.
As I rediscover myself and share the blessing of whats to come."






LET ME welcome you through this little window of my little blessed home!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god Marge that is truly a beautiful view.. I wish I had one as amazing as yours to wake up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marge! It's Kristy Rogers! The view from your window is simply amazing. You are such a spiritual, inspiring person. See you on the bot!

    ReplyDelete