Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Daily Delights

I have never outgrown my love for stationery, stickers, post-its, and the itsy-bitsy-cute little things... I am in my 4th decade of existence already and my eyes, my exposition about pretty papers and all the cutie patootie cool illustration written-drawn on papers became full blown in every spectrum of my daily living i knew i will never be able to detach myself on the things that makes my day.
From journal to Mini filo fax to colorful pens to letters and to notepads and best best finds. This simple yet satisfying delights is enough for me to grin grin smile smile throughout the day. :) Here's more pictures to tell you a little more about my usual delightful this and that PAPER PENS STICKER STATIONERY DAY DECO TAPES DAY!
Few more photos :)
And the rest of the simple delights go on and on and on...never stops! :) STAY BLESSED!

4 comments:

  1. I love your stuff, I know exactly what to send you now too hahaha ;)

    greets Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi queenie...
    Thanks! :) Now i am excitedly wondering what that would be hahah. :) take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg Marge I love it all!!!! Its like paper cuteness heaven!!! I have to take some pics of my craft room too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes dunia... would love to see yourpaper cuteness too... i don't have a craft room that is just a mock up craft table haha :)

    ReplyDelete